Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ready

"I'm going home, back to the place where I belong."
"Another aeroplane, another sunny place, I'm lucky I know, but I wanna go home."
"Country roads, take me home, to the place where I belong."
"I'm comin' home, I'm comin' home, tell the world I'm comin' home."

Just some songs about home.
I miss my family and friend back in Oklahoma.
I have about 2 1/2 more weeks of school though.
I'm going to enjoy it while I am here though.
My brother gets back from his mission August 2nd.
Then ALL of my family will be back home together.
First time in about 3 years. Oh, the excitement.
It has been so hot in Rexburg. When I say hot, I mean 87 degrees.
Yeah, that's hot.
This Friday my soccer team is in the Championship. We are pretty legit.
I think it's going to be broadcasted. I don't know the link yet, but if I find out, I'll post it.
The 4th of July was way fun. I love this time of year.
Though it was weird not spending it with family.
I still had a blast.
Well, that's about it.
Time to go watch my show, Pretty Little Liars.
Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment